All fantabulous ideas begin with passion and a dream, a lot of hard work and finally the kind of innovation which leaves customers happy and wanting more. This formula is the recipe of success which has made OPTP a household name in Pakistan.
OPTP started with the same passion, vision and dream. Two foodie brothers who had craze for fries, tried & tested their creative & delicious ideas resulting in the successful One Potato Two Potato.
They started by experimenting with various types of potatoes and cooking techniques in an attempt of create the perfect fries-delicious and far superior to the frozen and/or reconstituted varieties used by most restaurants and fast food chains.
While researching, they discovered that French fries were in fact invented in Belgium and that even today Belgian Fries were the best in the world. They started with identifying and sourcing the best chipping potatoes and used them to make fries in the Belgian way; twice cooked.
After continuous experimentation and countless disappointments, they managed to replicate the centuries-old formula; this they presented to their friends and family for tasting. It was immediately realized that they had found the recipe for success.
The first OPTP® outlet was opened in a small unused storeroom in their family-owned hardware store in 1998 in Karachi. The response was so overwhelming that within a short period of time OPTP® expanded to outlets in two more cities. Today there are 50 plus outlets and more in the pipeline serving OPTP® Fries, Chicken, Wings, Hot Dogs and Burgers across Pakistan.
The idea of the best fries has taken off – Are you ready to be part of this success story?
- Today OPTP® has over 60 outlets in 13 cities & growing.
- OPTP® is famous for its Belgium style fries which are its main product.
- Our products include the famous OPTP® Southern Fried Chicken, Crispy Wings, Unique Fried & Grilled Burgers, Hotdogs, Sandwiches, and Nuggets & Sweet Treats.
- Food preparation is done in front of customers so they can observe the hygiene levels.
- Target locations are premium shopping malls, business districts, and area of high pedestrian and tourist traffic.